Apology to all for my Netiquette "Sorry"
linuxfuckhead
2006-03-26 05:30:10 UTC
I am writing this email to apologise for the Message i sent earlier,
which
has upset a few people. As a Newbie to usenets i didnt realise what i
was
doing and i assure you i wont do it again. I am sorry to all concerned.
My apologies lezHewitt.
NO REPLY
If they get upset, fuck 'em.
Seriously. Joe Public and computer nerds are always upset about something
or rather.
fuck netiquette
Toby Ponsenby
2006-03-26 09:25:15 UTC
Fucking idiot, you forgot to top post your reply.
--
Toby.
quidquid latine dictum
sit, altum viditur
Michael C
2006-03-26 13:56:43 UTC
I am writing this email to apologise for the Message i sent earlier, which
has upset a few people.
No one replied to your other message.

Michael
Kev
2006-03-26 15:47:45 UTC
Post by linuxfuckhead
I am writing this email to apologise for the Message i sent earlier,
which
has upset a few people. As a Newbie to usenets i didnt realise what
i was
doing and i assure you i wont do it again. I am sorry to all concerned.
My apologies lezHewitt.
NO REPLY
If they get upset, fuck 'em.
Seriously. Joe Public and computer nerds are always upset about
something or rather.
fuck netiquette
Since this same tactic has been used TWICE by two different people
within a week I would have thought that most people would have cottoned on

like making an apology for spamming makes the spammer seem real genuine

fuck off it does

Kev
Kev
2006-03-26 15:49:21 UTC
Post by linuxfuckhead
I am writing this email to apologise for the Message i sent earlier,
which
has upset a few people. As a Newbie to usenets i didnt realise what
i was
doing and i assure you i wont do it again. I am sorry to all concerned.
My apologies lezHewitt.
NO REPLY
If they get upset, fuck 'em.
Seriously. Joe Public and computer nerds are always upset about
something or rather.
fuck netiquette
Since this same tactic has been used TWICE by two different people
within a week I would have thought that most people would have cottoned on

Obviously some people are a biittt ssllooowww